The RegioJet Pay is the best way to the best-priced alternatives of travelling by RegioJet buses or trains, both on domestic and international lines. You can make a purchase with it in all comfort. After logging in, you do not have to enter your contact information again, the system will offer you your latest journeys. You can pay immediately after booking so that the booking that has not been paid for yet remains valid. DO not hesitate, and get your Credit ticket absolutely for free today!
1. Fill in the registration form. Online or visit one of our sales outlets.
2. Top up your credit. At the point of sale for a minimum of CZK 300, online top-up is unlimited.
3. And now go to booking and enjoy the discounted prices!
4. A Regiojet Pay in the form of a plastic card will be issued to you at one of our sales points.
1. When booking online, log in with your Ticket number and enter the password you chose when registering. Then proceed with the booking. Once confirmed, the ticket price will be automatically deducted from your credit.
2. The number of reservations on a Regiojet pay is limited only by the amount of your credit. If the value of your credit is insufficient, we will remind you to increase the amount.
1. Log in - enter your Ticket number and password.
2. Click on "Credit" in the menu.
3. Select your preferred payment method.
4. That's it. Now you can book and pay for your tickets again easily and conveniently.
Yes, you can select the fare for each passenger based on their discount rate.
If your RegioJet Pay balance does not cover the intended purchase, you will be offered to top up your credit when paying for the tickets. You are one click away from topping up the necessary amount or any amount for later purchases.
There are several options. Online payment (credit card or Internet banking) is the fastest option. You can also visit our point of sale that accepts cash or credit cards. Bank transfers are also an option. However, they may take three or more business days. Before booking your ticket, make sure the amount was credited to your RegioJet Pay so that you can complete the booking and purchase of your ticket(s).
You can easily reset your password online. You need to know the number of your RegioJet Pay and the e-mail used for registration. You will receive an activation link via e-mail to change the password, so it can only be changed by the person having access to said e-mail.
Your RegioJet Pay is valid as of the first transaction. Once you have made one purchase or put any money to it, it is valid. However, if you make no purchase or transfer of funds to your RegioJet Pay within two months of registration, the account will be terminated automatically.
Yes. Any amount topped up via credit card will be returned back to the account in question. Any amount deposited at points of sale or via bank transfer can only be redeemed at our points of sale by the registered owner of the RegioJet Pay (with a valid ID).
Should you need receipts from individual journeys, you can find and print them in the booking administration system (under the tab Seznam rezervací (List of reservations)).